Cancellation & Deposits Policy
At H’s Place we understand every now and then life can change at any minute and things don’t always work out as planned. (It’s so frustrating isn’t it?) .
We wanted to quickly remind our clients that our salon is a small local business that rely on having our clients arrive to their booked appointment, and also at the booked time. This allows us to not only keep the doors open to offer the expert and amazing one on one experience that H’s Place are highly regarded for, but it allows us to also be able to pay our expert and professional stylists & therapists that are excited to see you and are waiting to look after you. When our clients don’t arrive to your pre-booked appointment or are not courteous enough to give notice that they can no longer attend their appointment time, it also means that we have turned away other clients because that time was allocated to that client specifically for the service they have requested.
For many of our very loyal and always courteous clients, we’re sure you can understand that in order to continue to be able to provide the services that H’s place offer; and to protect our business from any loss of trading, along with keeping our team of stylists and therapists employed for years to come, we want to ensure your appointment is enjoyable and relaxing, we have implemented the following salon policies which we may use at our discretion where we deem necessary. We greatly appreciate your support of our business and we will endeavour to provide the utmost professional service to you at every appointment.
- All new clients or packages being booked will be required to leave a non-refundable $50 deposit to secure their appointment, which will then be credited towards your chosen treatment. You may pay this by credit card over the phone or you are welcome to call in and pay it in person.
- All existing clients will be required to leave credit card details to secure future appointment. If no credit card can be obtained, a $50 advanced non-refundable deposit must be paid to secure the appointment in the salon diary. You can rest assure your details are kept private and encrypted on our booking system that only the myself (the owner) and managers can access. We promise you!
- All no-show clients, and cancellations within 24 hours of the appointment may incur a $150 fee, or the full cost of the appointment, whichever is the lesser.
- All late cancellation and no-show clients will be required to pay a deposit for all future appointments at our salon, otherwise we can not book you in and repeat offenders may be refused a future booking with our salon.
- All VIP members will forfeit a month or weeks payment if 24 hours notice is not given of change or cancellation of appointment.
- Booked services cannot be cancelled on arrival of appointment.
- All clients will be sent a confirmation SMS four days prior to their appointment. Failure to confirm 24 hours prior to your appointment will result in the appointment being cancelled.
- As per the Small Business and the Competition and Consumer Act, any problems with your service must be reported within 1 (one) week of the original service by phone call or in person. As per the Small Business and the Competition and Consumer Act, H’s Place Hair & Beauty will then fix the service or replace the product at no charge, within 1 (one) week of the report of the fault.
- At H’s Place, we love giving you our absolute attention, and the ultimate experience – For that reason, we encourage our clients to organise a baby sitting for their children so we can ensure we can give you the one-to-one attention that the H’s Place team are so well known for.
Please note: This is an automated system and can only receive “YES” or “NO” responses, no personal messages..
Thank you so much for understanding and taking the time to respect our Policies Love the Team at H’s Place.