LED LIGHT THERAPY
Interested in firm, tight and more radiant skin? Introducing Bio-Synthesis™ and the power of light therapy - LED (light-emitting diode).
We are so excited to have you experience the magic that is LED therapy! This gentle, relaxing and therapeutic treatment switches between over 4000 powerful LED lights in red, yellow, green and blue to actively treat an array of skin concerns and conditions and have your skin looking tighter, firmer, smoother and more radiant than ever before!
The LED therapy works at actively promoting the production of collagen in your skin so that it rejuvenates itself, therefore correcting skin concerns such as acne, pigmentation, dehydration, rosacea, age spots, wrinkles, acne scarring and signs of aging on the face, neck and décolletage.
Blue light reduces the bacteria that causes acne and also treats rosacea.
Red light increases blood circulation and lymphatic flow, encouraging the renewal and revitalisation of ageing skin.
Green light targets hyperpigmentation, freckles, age spots and detoxifies the skin to reduce redness and irritation.
Yellow light boosts the skin’s collagen production resulting in rejuvenated and firmer skin.
These treatments can be completed in as little as 22 minutes and there is no downtime after your session so you can continue your day as planned!
Book in to see our incredibly talented and skilled clinicians for your free consultation. Together, we will make a plan to have your skin looking deliciously perfect and radiant in no time! Come and enjoy your VIP experience today!
Targeted light therapy
Once you’ve had your one on one consultation with our friendly team you can experience the joys and the results of targeted LED therapy.
HOW LED THERAPY WILL BENEFIT YOU
- It will accelerate your skin healing after any laser treatments, surgery or other skin treatments you may have done
- It will help to maximise your results faster when you use LED therapy in conjunction with other treatments
- It will reduce acne causing bacteria, clear your skin and reduce congestion
- It will help to eliminate any active acne you have
- It helps to re-hydrate your skin, reduce your enlarged pores and rejuvenate your skin
- It will assist in repairing any sun damage you have
- It’s one of the fastest and safest treatments available for you
- It’s 100% Chemical Free
- It is a non-invasive treatment and requires no recovery time
Can LED light be combined with other facial treatments?
Yes, LED therapy can be used in conjunction with such treatments as light skin peels, microdermabrasion, IPL treatments, DermaPen skin needling. When these treatments are used together they help to amplify and improve your results.
What do I need to do after an LED session?
- Keep hydrated with 1.5-2 litres of water daily
- Avoid make up for 24 hours - only use mineral make up (such as nude by nature)if necessary
- Re apply SPF50+ every 2 hours if LED treatment during the day
- Do not exfoliate for 3 days post LED
Who can not have LED therapy
- Women who are Pregnant or within first 8 weeks post natal
- Men/women who have epilepsy or suffer from seizures
- Men/women with a history of having seizures
- Men/women who are taking medications that are photo-sensitising
- Men/ women dealing with Cancer must have doctors clearance