OXYGEN FACIAL - A BREATH OF FRESH AIR FOR YOUR SKIN
Do you want to experience the joys of having healthy, bright, plump, and invigorated skin - every day? Welcome to the world of Oxygen Facials, the ultimate in skin detoxification and hydration.
At H’s Place we have introduced the powerful BT-Accent AIR Oxygen Technology that cleans out the depth of your pores and skin, creating room for treating skin concerns such as expression lines, fine lines and wrinkles, acne congestion, enlarged pores, pigmentation, dull, sunken, lifeless skin and more!
The Oxygen Facial is exactly what you need if you want to address things like pollutants and grime in your skin. Environmental elements and damages to the skin are something you can’t avoid. When you book in for your Oxygen Facial, you are allowing your skin to be purified and cleansed so that your skin is hydrated and protected against aging and damaging factors.
Our VIPs are loving the Oxygen Facials as it has such amazing and beneficial healing, soothing and nourishing properties. It is 94% pure oxygen combined with scientifically proven skin care infusions, delivered deep into your skin and pores to detox your skin, while simultaneously hydrating and replenishing it to give your complexion a new lease on life! The oxygen and skincare infusions also work wonders together to repair your damaged skin, restructuring and stimulating collagen production for a smooth, flawless look.
Who can not have an oxygen facial?
- Woman who are pregnant or within first 8 weeks post natal
- Any one who suffers with severe asthma
What results can I expect?
After you’ve had your Oxygen Facial you can expect to experience:
- Improved skin tone, texture and overall skin health and vibrancy
- Visibly firmer and more supple skin
- Intensely nourished, hydrated and plumper skin for a youthful look
- A reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- Noticeable improvements to acne and congestion for a smoother, clearer complexion
- Reduced pore size for an even and flawless appearance
- Noticeable improvements to pigmentation and sun damaged skin
Book in for your one on one consultation today and experience the magnificence of the Oxygen Facial.
Perfect for the busy woman and man who wants it all!
What do I need to do after an Oxygen Facial?
- No strenuous exercise for 24 hours
- No sauna or steam room for 24 hours
- Ensure you are drinking 1.5 - 2 litres of water daily
- Only mineral based makeup such as nude by nature
- SPF50+ musty be worn if going out into the sun
- Do not exfoliate until day 4 after Oxygen facial.
- No Retinol or AHA's or serums for 24 hours